Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What a jerk!

Haley Estes of West Texas Kettlebells got the competition bug in my ear.
Thought Id test out my camera so I can send clip to Jared Sarvik(GS coach) to tweak my horrible form.( constructive coments welcome.) This is just a quick 30sec set with a 16kg comp. bell.
Things Ive noticed I need to work on:
Lock out is shakey at times
Snapping my hips -(hardstyle not efficient for GS sport)
Pulling my rack- I need to "drop" the bell back into position.
Weak grip- usually grip fails at 3min in.

No comments:

Post a Comment