Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Monday, April 25, 2011

Last Day of Kettlebell Muscle-Heavy Day

Thank God its over!!!
Unfortunatly I won't be able to complete my workout do to some shoulder pain.  Those presses are killing me so I left them out, just did squats and cleans.  I will take a week off from lifting to rehab whatevers going on, mostly likely an overuse injury do to demonstrating in class on my right side all the time.  I will do only joint mobility exercises-30 minutes everyday, ride my bike and hike this week.  Then its onto fat burning and GS training. 

Heavy Day KBM
DCL x 5
DMP x 5
FSQ x 5
DPP x 5
FSQ x5
6 sets / 90sec rest

Canyons morning class
Joint Mobility x 15min
Dirty 30
30 reps of each exercise
Walking Lunge
Push-up
Snatch
Box Jump
Push-press
Air Squats
Sit-ups
Burpees

Cooled down with some core work w/ medicine ball.

1 comment: