Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tabatas -Cardio Day

Had a really fun class this morning with Mikael and Johnathen,  they like to drag me out of bed to workout at 6am every morning and I appreciate it.  Getting to the gym is the hardest part, once you are there you are always glad you came.  There was a lot of joking around and smiles mixed in with "I hate you Meredith" comments.  Its ok I know you don't mean it.  I love the group dynamic, the people you work out with everyday become your friends and partners in pain, it drives you to go harder, lift heavier and drag your ass out of bed at 4:30am.  I hope everyone enjoys the workouts as much I do.

Today
10min JM/WU
Tabatas
6 stations
1.Burpees
2.Rabbit Punches on Bag
3.Thai Elbow Push Ups
4.Alternating Hip Heist
5.Hindu Squats
6.H2H Swings

1 comment:

  1. Question - I assume this is a full set of tabata protocol (4 mins) on each station?

    ReplyDelete