Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Monday, January 30, 2012

Jan 30 Monday training log

WU/JM x 10min

15mins of work
16kg OAJLC
Right hand lasted a full 4 minutes doing 40 reps
Left hand not so good only did 20reps than had to break and did 10, 10
I was pleased to go the 4minutes on the right hand though.  I coudl tell my form was way off my left side and my shoulder fatigued early.  So goes Monday morning
I followed that immediately up with
16kg snatch practice
1min R/ 1 minL
30" R/30" L

15min AMRAP
5L/5R 16kg OH Lunge
5L/5R 16kg Get Up Sit Up

16kg 2H Swing 40 secs of work 20 secs. rest x 10

PM  Practice
DL 190lbs x 3,1,1
      175lbs x 5

Nothing exciting on the food front
Squash meal for breakfast with coffee
Carrot for a snack which I harvested out the garden yesterday-so good!
Leftover meatballs for lunch
Snack-Raisons, shredded carrot and walnuts with almond milk and cinnamon
Scrambled eggs for dinner
Cheat-Ritz crackers -handfull

No comments:

Post a Comment