Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

3 Mile Fire and Canyons

We are starting "Kettlebell Burn 2.0 at the firehouse today.
Not sure how long we will do it, I know it gets a little boring after awhile and after Kettlebell Muscle Im not sure I have the drive to stay on a program with out much variety.

Im gonna do this program with 16kg competition bell so I can get use to the feel of it.
Week 1
Set 1.
TGU x 15 minutes
Rest 2-3 minutes
Set 2
A. Goblet squat
B.One arm row
Perform 5-6 reps of each for 15 minutes
Rest 2-3 minutes
2H Swing x 10 minutes 30"on/30"off

Canyons will do MMA style work out ala Joey Alvarado.

So I did the above workout and heres what I got
TGU s w/ 16kg untill the last five minutes my shoulder started to hurt so I went down to 12kgs.  The lockout was fine but when I used my right arm for stabalization it really irritated my shoulder.
TGUs-18w/ 16kg  12w/12kg
Goblet squats w/ 20kg
One arm rows w/ 16kg
Swings w/ 20kg
I enjoyed to the swings so much I did 2 more sets: 1 with my canyons class-20kg and 1 with the fire dept.16kg
I also did 20 pull-ups over a 10 minute period waiting for class to start.

FOOD
Breakfast-Yam cakes and banana
Snack-Strawberries and an orange
Lunch-2 egg omlet w/ jalapanos and tomato
Snack-apple
Dinner- Large salad and Tuna(unfortunately from a can)-handfull of raisons
Snack-OMG an oreo cookie and ginger tea
I've noticed a decrease in appetite since starting paleo.  I think its more of decrease in craving food when Im not actually hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment