Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WED Nov 30

Ive decided against the 6 week long cycle program for now.  I'll pick it up in a few months.  I really need to focus on pure strength and work competition lifts later this year.

Feeling  low in energy this week, comes with being lazy and eating crap all weekend.  Finally feeling a little better today but I kept my sets light.

Cean and Press x 15min-no rest
did 1-2-3 ladders completed on full later every minute ended up with 180 presses

5 sets
1.BB Reverse Lunge x  8(75#)
2.Dips x 8

20kg 2H Swing 30"on/30"off x 10

Afternoon set:
GTG Pull Ups w/20# till I get 20

No comments:

Post a Comment