Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Friday, November 4, 2011

November 1

We are running 3 different programs for the next 6 weeks so Im not going to continue posting all the workouts.   I will try to  keep up with posting my workouts, diet and recipes

In class we are running the "Beautiful Badass" program by Nia Shanks-"Kettlebell Muscle" by Geoff Neuport and "The Spartan Warrior" program by some guy whoes name I forget.
If you want to know what the programs entail then buy em or join the club : )

I started Nia Shanks basic strength program on Monday.  I will keep these sessions relatively light so I can train my GS lifts in the afternoons.

Today is Friday
WU/JM x 10min
BB Back Squat 6x5- 125lb
Dips 6x5
Renegade Row 6x5 2x 12kg

GS Later in the afternoon.
20kg OAJLC 10L/10R x 3

Food
Breakfast at 5am
Coffee
Butternut squash with blueberries, walnuts and cinnamon
Snack-apple
Lunch 12pm
Coconut curry chicken and veggie soup.
Dinner
Elk Burger and avacado on spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment