Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Friday, May 4, 2012

"SONIC BOOM"..."YOGA FIRE"

(Thanks Brant for the title)
 Class is finishing up a week of slow grinds, same post as yesterday. For the folks who came in yesterday and today we have something else in store.

 ME: Today I completed my first 10min set with a 20kg, which was also a new competition bell.
OAJLC x 20kg 5min each side no rest. Hold 5 seconds in bottom, over head and rack position.
 Holy shit thats tough, holding the bottom position was the hardest. My grip was fine and felt like I could have knocked out another minute on each side. Felt Great... SONIC BOOM

 Yoga x 45min  YOGA FIRE

Extra Credit  -Had to play with the new Comp. Bells.
28kg 1 Hand swings 10L/10r
28kg Cleans x 4min
20kg TGU x 2/2 x 2
135LB Dead Lift 5x3
Pull Ups 1 x10 Just a slight pause between each rep.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! That's awesome, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danny! Finally got my new PB Bells-Love em!
    Hows your training coming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Training is a little slow, but I'm dealing with some issues here at home (grandmothers health), so I'm trying to keep it moving along as best I can. Our cert should be locked in, so I'm looking forward to June 2nd!! :)

    ReplyDelete