Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Back to the lab again yo!

Had a few blissful rest days but now its back to my regiment of training for MS.  My forearms are killing me and my hands are still tore up from comp. so today was kind of brutal.  WAAAA!!!!

WU/JM x 15min
20kg OAJLC  x 12,5 5,12 in 3min  I was supposed to do 12, 6 6,12 but I just wasnt fast enough
16kg Gloved set (2 swing 1 clean x 8rpm) x 6min-First gloved set with the 16kg WOWZA I was holding onto that bell for dear life, very difficult!
20kg Rack holds 20kg x 4min 2min per side x 2 -Another smoker, these sets look easy on paper but trust me they are tough.
Going back to gym to do my GPP set.

Class worked on some stability and strength(as always)
WU/JM x 15min
 75% Dead Lift 3x7

5 Rounds
5/5 Chair Press
5/5 Windmill
10/10 Halo Squat
10/10 Bottom Clean

Finisher
30"work/30"rest Russian Twists x 4

No comments:

Post a Comment