Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Comp Training

I have one and half months till competition so yesterday I started a very strict nutrition regiment.  I want to really optimize my training so when comp. time comes I can not only Rank 1 but dominate on the platform.  Absolutly no cheat food for the next month and half.  Trying hard to hit 85-100grams of protein daily, completely cutting out sugars other than some fruit(this means no beer, ketchup, chocolate ect...) Sugar really effects my digestion and hense my performance in the gym.  No grains, which cause me to bloat and feel like crap- its false to think you need grain carbs for energy.  Ive been downing the veggies as much as possible to stay full and drinking at least a gallon of water daily.  So far I feel great- no cravings-Im really focused on my goal.  Its kind of fun to train like a real athlete with a goal on the line.  My buddy Dan Williams has joined me on this nutrition program, he joined Iron Sport less than 3 months ago and already lost 30lbs.  We will hold eachother accountable on our quest for awesomeness: )

Yesterdays Food
Coffee x 2 w/ unsweetened almond milk
In total
5 eggs
Can of tuna
tons of kale, califlower, spinach, broccolli, carrots ect..
1 apple
1 serving of honeydue mellon
Handfull of walnuts
5oz elk burger

2 comments:

  1. you go girl!!
    I will support ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sparky! But I cant tell who you are on that tiny picture. Is it Rebecka?

    ReplyDelete