Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bullet Gym

Yesterday I visited Bullet Gym in Missoula for an Olympic Lifting lesson.
I love this gym, nothing warm and fuzzy about it- just weights and heavy bags.  Not a single eliptical in the place-warms my heart.  This is exactly how I want my gym to look.  If you're in the Missoula area and want oly lessons or just want a really cool place to work out go to Bullet Gym!!!

So today I will practice oly lifts with my barbell no weights on it.
Then I will do a Danny Evans style workout:
Pull ups and Deadlifts
Pull ups x 2 or 3 every minute for 20 minutes
Deadllifts 95lbs x 10
              110lbs x 10
              125lbs x 10
              110lbs x 10
                95lbs x 10

No comments:

Post a Comment