Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Sunday, June 12, 2011

3 Mile Fire

Working out with 3 Mile Fire Dept. then back to Goosetown for work for the week.
WU/JM x 15min
DOUBLE DECKER CARDS
Heart = Swing Left and Right side
Diamond = Snatch Pull Left and Right side
Spade= Push-Ups
Club= Low Lunge
Face Cards use double kettlebells where applies
Jokers= 12 burpees

When all is done:
95 of each exercise on each side( thanks Mat G.)
I was excited to finish this with the 16kg  doing 10 of the snatches with a 30lb do to my callous ripping open.
This the first time I was able to do push-ups in a long time, my shoulder feels pretty good, it started to hurt so I did about 12 of the 95 push ups from my knees.
Pat and Nick are stepping it up with double 20kgs. thats not easy when doing that many snatches.
Think we are all getting pretty strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment