Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

GTG

Still "Greasing the Groove" with my pull-ups. All of March I did one pull-up every time I walked through my bedroom door and one chin-up on the way out.  From now through April I will do two, doesn't sound like much but by the end of the day you get alot of pull-ups in.  I won't go for PR untill Im through with the Kettlebell Muscle Program. -

Tonights Class
WU/JM 10min
3-4  Rounds
One arm swing x 10/10
Push-up x6 (3 sec. down/3sec up/hold 3 sec on top)
1 press/ 1 push-press x 8/8
Bottom-up clean x 10/10
High Pull x 10/10
Overhead Swing and Turn x 10/10
Low swing x 20
Rest 2' between sets

TGU 5' switch sides every 2 reps
Stretch 5-10'

1 comment:

  1. I like the GTG method you have going there! Nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete