Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Canyons and KBM

Morning Class
10 min WU/JM
Steve Maxwells 22 min endurance workout
The class did not think that was enough and requested to do it again at 30 sec intervals.  Im not sure whats wrong with these people but I didn't argue.

I did Medium KBM w/ 2 x 12kg
DHP x 5
DSN x 5
DMP x 5(pull those presses!!!)
FSQ x 5
6 SETS 2min rest
Wasn't sure I would be able to workout today my back and neck got twisted into unthinkable positions at Jiu Jitsu last night, I was really sore this morning.  After joint mobility work I felt fine and made it through, I thought the snatches were particularly hard today, don't know why I usually love snatches.

Pat and Nick will continue KBM at the firehouse tonight. 
Everyone else will continue with bodysculpting-
3 Sets
Clean,Press,Windmill x 16,12,8
Staggered stance Row x 20/20
One legged Dead Lift x 15/15
Side Plank Row pass x 10/10
TGU 3/3
Rest 90 secs. between sets
3 sets
KB Clam x 15
Rest 30 secs. between sets

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I may have asked you this already, but what is this 'Maxwell 22-Minute Endurance workout'??

    I'm sorry, but that 'pulling down' on the Mil. Press just doesn't seem natural. Feels very odd to me...

    ReplyDelete