Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Game Face

I was just officially added to the Blackburn Kettlebell Sport Team!  I couldnt be more excited or proud.  Ken Blackburn has generously offered to coach me toward my goal of Master of Sports and believe me I m not taking this opportunity lightly. Ken is one of the best and if he says jump I will definitly ask how high.  I just recieved my first weeks worth of training and I can see its not gonna be easy, but no goal is achieved without sacrafice and hard work.
I couldnt ask for a better team and base of support than I have right now.  With Ken Blackburn, Daniel Carney and Danny Evans working in my corner I know making MS is within reach.  Super pumped to get training on Monday. Time to put on my game face!

Todays workout
Retorative and corrective kettlebell training
Face the Wall Squat x 10
Halo Twist x 10/10
Windmill x 10/10
Hip X Overs x 10/10
Side Bridge x 10/10
Glute Bridge w/ one extended leg x 10/10

4 comments:

  1. you go girl!! i want to one-legged-squat like you toooooo... please teach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your making the BKS Team! That's a great opportunity, and responsibility. And, one you're certainly ready for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH man! did you have to throw the "R" word in there?

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I know you will make him proud! As for my contribution...um thanks, but I don't think I rank that high! :) But, a nice compliment none the less!
    We'll all be asking for your autograph pretty soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete