Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Monday, March 5, 2012

Awesome Testimonial

"At first I thought this girl who runs this gym was completely crazy but actually she is very knowledgable!!! These workouts are some of the best Ive ever had and the best thing about them is it works so many different  muscles at one time"

That was from an email fowarded to me, I love it for two reasons:
1. I am completely crazy!!!  WAHAHAHA
2. It comes from Anthony Dibrito- Triathelete and fitness fanatic.  This guy is in tip/top shape so it means alot comming from him.
Thanks A!


WU/JM x 10min
1 min stations- continuously running clock
Box Jumps
BB Clean and Press 75#s
Bulgarian Split Squats
Burpees
Dips
Floor Wipers
Swings 16kg

I was totally smoked from a hard day of skiing yesterday but after my last blog entry I couldnt not do the workout.  Glad I did it.
Totalled
60 Box Jumps
17 C and P
40 BSS
60 Burpees
50 Dips
45 Floor wipers
60 Swings

No comments:

Post a Comment