Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Friday, September 23, 2011

FRIDAY

WU/JM x 10min

Deadlift x 3-3-3-3-3 (135LBS)

AMRAP in 15min
Thrusters x 5L/5R (16kg)
Sprawls x 5
One Arm Rows x 5L/5R

Tabata Protocol
Swings (20kg)

I really liked this workout today, I dont know why.
 I followed some advise on eating from Adam Farrah and did not eat before my workout.  My strength did not suffer and I did not have the usually stomach aches Ive been getting for years.  I was also able to get an extra 1/2 hour of sleep which is always nice.  Thanks for the advice Adam, you can purchase his new ebook on nutrition and training at  http://practicalpaleolithic.com/paleolithic-diet-blog/ikff-east-coast-kettlebell-beast-competition

No comments:

Post a Comment