Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wed. Training log- Feb 8

Worked on 20mins of spinal mobility with the classes (twice)

2x12kg Jerks x 40 no rest
quick chalk up
12kg snatch 50Right 50 Left no rest

I have not been able to complete this workout previously do to my shoulder pain and not being able to lockout.  Without good lockout the shoulders and triceps fatigue really fast. Ive had shoulder issues for a few years now and have tried doctors, physical therapy, accupuncture, accupressure and massage therapy without relief.   Im now getting my shoulder worked on by Daniel at Core Body Work (at Lambert Family Chiropractic)  and the results have been amazing. I really appreciate people who take the time and dedication to really learn their craft and Daniel is definitly one of those people.  His innate wisdom of human movement reflects in his work as a strength coach and as body work professional, I recommend him to anyone whose goal is to be pain free and move better.  Im sure my shoulder will act up now and again but if I keep up with the body work and lots of mobility exercises I think competing should not be a problem.  My goal is to make Master of Sport in a few years, this year I want to rank 1 in Sporting Perfection but first I have to pass my Level 2 cert. at the end of this month.

Food
Coffee x 2
Squash w/ blueberries and cinnamon

Snack -Garden salad w/ avacado

Lunch- 2 eggs scrambled

Snack-Pear

Dinner- Post later,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful testimonial! I'm glad that the bodywork has had such a positive impact on your performance. Now, it's just you following the path, and the Master of Sport is yours!

    ReplyDelete