Abbreviations

OHS-Over head squats 2HS-Two hand swings 1HS-One hand swing CP-Clean and Press PP-Push Press MP-Military Press CJ-Clean and Jerk OALC-One arm long cycle TGU-Turkish Get-Up WU/JM-warm up and joint mobility AMRAP-as many rounds as possible

Sunday, February 12, 2012

OAJLC PRACTICE

Heres my practice set from Friday.
Just did 3 minutes on both sides and filmed to check form.  You can learn alot by filming sets, from this video I can see several issues to work on:
1. Fixation in the over head postion -particularly the right arm
2. Breathing
3.Power production from hip.  I wasted to much energy using my arms in the beginning of the set.
4.Left hand was over rotating.

Despite the issues I felt like I could have done the full 10 minutes and hit the Rank 1 mark but Im on a program and Im gonna stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment